Request for the Use of Whitehall-Coplay School District Facilities IF…
- You are a Whitehall-Coplay School District Employee – Please use Whitehall’s internal scheduling software to request the use of facilities.
- You are a community member or you represent an outside organization – Please complete one of the forms below in order to request the use of facilities in the Whitehall-Coplay School District.
Forms may be returned by mail or by hand to:
Whitehall-Coplay School District
2590 Campus Drive
Whitehall, PA 18052
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR FACILITIES USE
- All outside organizations building usage requires custodial coverage, with all fees for services as well as rent to be paid by the organization under the terms of the approved facilities usage policy.
- The organization shall assume all responsibility and liability for damage to school property, and shall assume full responsibility for all participants and spectators, and their orderly manner, under terms set forth by the school district.
- Per the school board policy, no smoking is permitted on school property.
- Building doors shall be unlocked for entrance at the listed time, provided a responsible individual is present to assume responsibility and control, however the doors must be kept closed at all times.
- Custodial personnel shall not be responsible for participants/spectators.
- Dependent upon the activity, the district may require you to employ security personnel, at the organizations expense.
- All parked cars must adhere to the designated parking areas. No cars will be allowed to be double-parked, and no parking will be allowed in the fire zones or on the grass.
- If any cafeteria facilities are requested, such as the kitchen or serving areas, the organization must contact Wayne Walp, the Food Service Director. He can be reached at 610-437-5081 or 610-782-0961. Please note: the cafeteria serving bar area is locked with security gates. Admittance is not allowed unless arrangements are made prior to the event. The use of the kitchen will require the use of cafeteria staff for which you will be charged time and a half of their hourly rate.
- It is the user’s responsibility to have bread racks and cardboard boxes picked up or disposed of.
- Entrance to the cafeteria shall be through the double doors by the parking lot for all events.
- Any equipment, furniture or specific setups that are needed for an event must be noted on the request form at the time of the request. Please make sure everything that is needed is on that form. ANY ADDITIONAL ITEMS WILL NOT BE GRANTED ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
- Also, any classrooms requested for an event must be left in the same condition they were at the start of the event.
- It is the user’s responsibility to provide appropriate telephone service, as the district does not supply it at any location.
- Insurance: All users, other than school or school related organizations, shall have general liability insurance which shall name Whitehall-Coplay School District as an additional insured and which shall provide minimum coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. The insurance shall be primary and non contributory to any insurance maintained by Whitehall-Coplay School District and shall remain in effect during the time the user is using the school facilities. The insurance policy shall provide that the School District receive thirty (30) days written notice to any cancellation or non-renewal of the insurance. A Certificate of Insurance containing the above insurance information shall be provided to the School District prior to commencing the user’s use of the school facilities. The Certificate of Insurance will be reviewed to assure the conformance with the School District’s Policy, Rules and Procedures.